A Watch is a private piece of art. Not only does it wonderfully embody the hand craft and skill of the artisan who created it, but it is an expression of the personality of the owner. Reading the time on the watch, while, of course useful, is many times less important than the pleasure one feels gazing at it.
• Material: Samurai steel: 316L the strongest possible stainless steel.
• Composed of seven separate parts, all screwed together.
• Polished finish.
• Exchangeable bezel (the ring that encircles the face). Several colours, shapes & finishing.
• Waterproof: 5ATM.
• Crystal: sapphire, non-reflective.
• Case back: held in place by screws, transparent, made of sapphlex-reinforced mineral glass.
• Dimensions: diameter 45mm, thickness 15.5mm.
• Total weight: 135gr.
• All watches are limited to small series numbered up on the case back.
The STEFFEN philosophy is to emphase precision and quality with the sensuality of design.
Swiss Automatic Caliber R.O.S.T. 94 was opted for as the mechanism, an automatic mechanical movement.
It is a state of the art mechanism manufactured by ETA or Sellita Switserland.
• Cutting edge mechanical technology.
• 38 hrs power reserve.
• 28.800 A/h, 4hz.
• 25 jewels.
• ETA quality standards.