• Material: Samurai steel: 316L the strongest possible stainless steel.
• Composed of seven separate parts, all screwed together.
• Polished finish.
• Exchangeable bezel (the ring that encircles the face). Several colours, shapes & finishing.
• Waterproof: 5ATM.
• Crystal: sapphire, non-reflective.
• Case back: held in place by screws, transparent, made of sapphlex-reinforced mineral glass.
• Dimensions: diameter 45mm, thickness 15.5mm.
• Total weight: 135gr.
• All watches are limited to small series numbered up on the case back.
The STEFFEN philosophy is to emphase precision and quality with the sensuality of design.
Swiss Automatic Caliber R.O.S.T. 94 was opted for as the mechanism, an automatic mechanical movement.
It is a state of the art mechanism manufactured by ETA or Sellita Switserland.
• Cutting edge mechanical technology.
• 38 hrs power reserve.
• 28.800 A/h, 4hz.
• 25 jewels.
• ETA quality standards.